A bath bomb is a compacted mixture of wet and dry ingredients molded into any of several shapes and then dried. Bath water effervesces at the surface of a bath bomb immersed within it, with attendant dispersion of such ingredients as essential oil, moisturizer, scent, or colorant. A washing or soaking (as in water or steam) of all or part of the body, water is used for bathing.
- Bathing can improve heart health.
- Taking a bath may help you to breathe easier.
- Your brain and nervous system can benefit from bathing.
- Bathing can benefit your muscles, joints and bones.
- Take care of your blood and immunity with a bath.
- Balance your hormones by bathing.